Sunday 6 September 2015

And back again (sigh)

Hello everyone!

I'm back, after more than a year long hiatus that we called "med school".
I haven't been writing here for ages, because... come on, everyone who knows me and have twitter knows I used to be almost always on twitter, sadly, not anymore. You can find me though in real life watching random videos, doing personality quiz, and oh yeah, studying medicine.

Anyway, this isn't what I actually wanted to write, but I think I need a lil bit of intro before the next upcoming blog, which is about surviving life on a student budget, I mean really on a budget, you know what I mean..

Back on why I haven't been visible online... is because I have no phone, yay me. Seriously I have no cell phone right now, mostly due to my clumsiness and karma. Whatever, so that's mostly why, but not the only reason... I was kinda bored with the net, you know... all the old news and all that, seeing old friends doing this and doing that... Nah, I'd rather watch weird how to videos in youtube, or... reading thriller romance novel, don't blame e on that.

Well then, I'll do back on writing the next blog, which I told you about up there.

See ya.

1 comment: