Tuesday 23 September 2014

New Semester!

Hello internet,

I'm here finally, officially greeting you guys from a new semester, okay the semester actually have been going on for a week for me, but nevertheless, hello freshmen! Had enough taste of college yet?
This is going to be short, because I'm here sitting in the second floor library lobby like usual  in my favorite couch.

Does anything change? Nope, I still feel  the same, the lectures are still boring,  the subjects though, are significantly harder, and hey, we have new building! The faculty  also  finally had upgraded its  standard, and beside the new building, we are  now using the fingerprint for absent  (?) yeah whatever, cool but a little bit ineffective if I might say...

And then... new house! I moved to somewhere half an hour farther than my old house, but it's still the same inconsiderate distance from the uni...And does my feeling regarding the organization change? Nope, not a single bit. I still hate them, I still hate the rules, the programs, everything except the fact that they give me shelter, well... i'm supposed to be grateful though....  so here i am being grateful (nah just kidding)

And so yeah, a small recap for the new semester, and I will write again later!

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment